Thank you for your interest in nuiCapture v.1!
To purchase nuiCapture v.1 please click on the button below.
By purchasing nuiCapture v.1, you receive the following services:
|nuiCapture Animate||nuiCapture Analyze|
The price of one license depends on the number of licenses purchased:
|Number of licenses||1||2||3-5||6-9||10 or more|
|Discount||10% off||15% off||20% off||25% off|
|nuiCapture Animate||Price per license (USD)||$399.00||$359.10||$339.15||$319.20||$299.25|
|nuiCapture Analyze||Price per license (USD)||$899.00||$809.10||$764.15||$719.20||$674.25|
Discount Academic Licensing
A 30% academic discount is available for all students, teachers, and professors that meet the requirements listed below. Volume discounts do not apply to academic licenses.
To apply for the discount academic licensing program, please send a copy of a document confirming your eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that licensing options and pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
Academic Version Restrictions and Terms
- Academic licenses are intended to be used for teaching and “internally funded” graduate student research (i.e., student research funded at a low-level, typically using departmental funds) at non-profit academic institutions.
- Academic licenses are not intended for private or government research institutions or for “externally funded” research (i.e., sponsored research projects or research carried out by staff) at academic institutions. If you wish to use nuiCapture on these types of research projects, you would need to purchase either a nuiCapture Animate or nuiCapture Analyze commercial license.
- Academic licenses cannot be used for consulting or other commercial purposes.
- If nuiCapture Academic is used to generate results which are published, we request that nuiCapture be acknowledged in the paper (and informed of the publication).
- If you are using nuiCapture in a substantial manner after four months, then we request that you create a link to http://www.nuicapture.com, anchored to the text phrase “markerless motion capture software”. By “substantial”, we mean using nuiCapture actively in your teaching or research.
- nuiCapture Academic does not include priority technical support (although some support may be available via our Forum).
Confirmation of Eligibility
To confirm your eligibility, please provide a copy of your Photo Student ID card with an issue date within the last six months, or a confirming letter on official letterhead from the education entity with an issue date within the last six months.
Teachers and Professors
To confirm your eligibility, please send a link to your education entity web page listing you as a faculty member, or provide a copy of your most recent pay slip.